In addition to continuing to work through the COVID-19 crisis, I am committed to focusing on the following initiatives:
- Responding to affordable housing needs and 40B developers;
- Addressing the overcrowding in our schools as a member of the School Building Committee;
- Implementing the recommendations of the Traffic Mitigation Committee;
- Implementing the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Equity and Justice for All;
- Expanding the real estate tax credit for seniors;
- Continuing to advocate for air traffic relief; and
- Helping to prepare Milton for the future as the chair of the Municipal Broadband Committee.